This 3-Minute Whole30 Blender Salsa is THE EASIEST it gets for a delicious sauce. It’s naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, and vegan. Also, it uses canned tomatoes for a result that is fast but tastes restaurant-level good! We stopped buying jarred salsa years ago when I created this recipe. All of my kids can make it, from my 18 year old down to my 10 year old. It’s that easy!
3-Minute Blender Salsa
- 1/2 bunch cilantro about 1 cup packed
- 1 medium onion skin removed and quartered
- 1 14oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 10oz can diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2-1 seeded jalapeno optional, depends on how spicy you like it!
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- In a food processor, pulse the cilantro and onion finely chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse to combine - careful, it doesn't take much to combine this, I only need 6-7 pulses in my blender. Pulse until finely chopped to desired consistency. Stores in the fridge for up to a week.