Veggies are my superfood and breakfast can be a hard scene to get enough veggies. Cauliflower fritters pair fabulously with your eggs and bacon and are great breakfast option (though they sometimes make dinner appearances too!). Bagged cauliflower rice can make this come together super fast and easy!
- 1 bag cauliflower rice 16oz or 3 1/3 cups
- 2 eggs
- 2 T almond flour
- 2 T tapioca flour
- 1/2 t salt
- Olive or coconut oil to fry in I prefer coconut
- Heat 1/4” of oil in a saucepan over high heat.
- Combine all other ingredients in a medium bowl
- Scoop 1/4 c of cauliflower mixture into hot oil, flattening down to even out the thickness
- Cook till golden on each side, about 3-4 minutes per side. Enjoy!
- TIP: I reheat leftovers in my airfryer in a single layer to get crisp again.