Oh my goodness, I am so excited about this! This pudding & fruit dip has 2 CUPS of cauliflower in it, only sweetened by honey, and my boys couldn’t get enough of it. Trust me, my boys are hard to fool and can usually sniff a hidden veggie. But, none of them even thought twice about this and devoured it. I was doing internal cartwheels.
It makes a great snack, as it’s veggie-based + healthy fats that make it satiating and helps decrease cravings. I love using steam in a bag riced cauliflower from Sam’s Club to simplify steaming the cauliflower. Once steamed, so easy to make, just blend and chill!
We had so much fun using this recipe for a healthy chocolate dip on a fruit charcuterie board. My 7 year old helped me build it and we loaded it up with seasonal summer fruits and my Paleo Graham Crackers.
I have a feeling this will be in our fridge regularly!
Chocolate Paleo Pudding & Fruit Dip
- 2 cups steamed riced cauliflower*
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup nut or sun butter
- 1/4 cup honey*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 15 oz can coconut cream** use only the cream, no liquid
- In a blender, combine all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Eat immediately or chill to thicken. Store in the fridge and enjoy as a pudding or rock it as a fruit dip.