When I made these flourless muffins for the first time, my kids said it was like our favorite smoothie (chunky monkey) in a muffin. Hence – chunky monkey muffins!
They can be #Paleo if you use nut butter besides peanut butter…though that’s my kids favorite and works for our family. I told my kiddo I wanted to take a picture of him with them…and he promptly brought them close to his nose because “They smell so good!”
Flourless Chunky Monkey Muffins
- 1 c nut butter of choice
- 2 bananas
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 c chocolate chips*
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare muffin tins with muffin wrappers or grease with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips in a blender or food processor.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pour 1/4 c into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until set.