A 3-ingredient gluten-free, dairy-free dessert that takes less than 10 minutes to make, no baking, and is just delicious?! Sign me up! Fudge was always one of my favorites. Never have been a big candy girl, but FUDGE…now we are talking! I love the creaminess of it, it just hits the spot. My boys and I loved this one from the first time I made it – so easy and delicious!
Dairy-free white chocolate has become more and more common, though currently I have had a hard time finding the Walmart or Nestle brand of dairy-free white chocolate chips I usually used. I am currently using Enjoy Life White Chocolate chips which taste great and melt well. I find them for the best price on Amazon, though you have to buy them in bulk to get them at a somewhat reasonable price ($5/bag). You can also make this fudge Keto by using these Keto white chocolate chips.
Gluten-free Dairy-free Peanut Butter Fudge
- 10 oz Dairy-free White Chocolate Chips see notes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 oz Dairy-free semi-sweet chocolate we use 1/2 cup Enjoy Life mini chips, optional
- To melt chocolate, two options:1. Stovetop: melt chocolate chips in a small pot over medium low heat. Stir continuously to prevent burning, until melted, about 3 minutes. This method I recommend for the Walmart white chocolate chips, which sometimes burn in the microwave. 2. Microwave: Microwave the white chocolate chips in a glass dish for 1 minute. Stir and microwave for another 30 seconds. Stir well, for about a minute. White chocolate should be melted and smooth. If not, you can microwave for another 30 seconds, but be careful not to burn it - there's no going back once you do!
- Immediately add in peanut butter to melted white chocolate. Stir well and peanut butter should melt smoothly into white chocolate.
- Put semi-sweet chocolate into another glass dish and microwave for 30 seconds. That should be enough to melt this small amount, stirring until smooth.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Spread the white chocolate peanut butter mixture into the bottom of the pan. Drizzle the semi-sweet chocolate on top and then run a knife through the batter to create the swirls. *You can leave out the semi-sweet layer for just peanut butter fudge, but we love the added flavor and beautiful swirls!
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until solid. Use a knife that's been run under hot water to cut it easily and enjoy! Store in fridge or freezer.
SUBSTITUTIONS: You can use any nut butter or sun butter that works for you instead of the peanut butter.
Okayyyyy! This is SO good!!! Made this today because I was craving Reese’s eggs after seeing them at the store! But this was a PERFECT substitute that didn’t make me feel crummy!
YESSS these are a perfect swap for those Reese’s eggs – we make them for Easter every year. So happy you enjoyed them, thank you!
This is delicious and so quick and easy. I was in the mood for something rich but didn’t want to wait for brownies so I whipped up a batch of this fudge and it hit the spot! My husband has made several trips back to the freezer already.
Yay! I’m so happy this easy one hit the spot. It’s a great simple no-bake dessert option we love!
Easy. Delicious. Gone in the blink of an eye.
Can you flip the white chocolate for dark chocolate as the base and use 3oz of white as the swirl?