A 3-ingredient gluten-free, dairy-free dessert that takes less than 10 minutes to make, no baking, and is just delicious?! Sign me up! Fudge was always one of my favorites. Never have been a big candy girl, but FUDGE…now we are talking! I love the creaminess of it, it just hits the spot. My boys and I loved this one from the first time I made it – so easy and delicious!
Dairy-free white chocolate has become more and more common, though currently I have had a hard time finding the Walmart or Nestle brand of dairy-free white chocolate chips I usually used. I am currently using Enjoy Life White Chocolate chips which taste great and melt well. I find them for the best price on Amazon, though you have to buy them in bulk to get them at a somewhat reasonable price ($5/bag). You can also make this fudge Keto by using these Keto white chocolate chips.
Gluten-free Dairy-free Peanut Butter Fudge
- 10 oz Dairy-free White Chocolate Chips see notes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 oz Dairy-free semi-sweet chocolate we use 1/2 cup Enjoy Life mini chips, optional
- To melt chocolate, two options:1. Stovetop: melt chocolate chips in a small pot over medium low heat. Stir continuously to prevent burning, until melted, about 3 minutes. This method I recommend for the Walmart white chocolate chips, which sometimes burn in the microwave. 2. Microwave: Microwave the white chocolate chips in a glass dish for 1 minute. Stir and microwave for another 30 seconds. Stir well, for about a minute. White chocolate should be melted and smooth. If not, you can microwave for another 30 seconds, but be careful not to burn it - there's no going back once you do!
- Immediately add in peanut butter to melted white chocolate. Stir well and peanut butter should melt smoothly into white chocolate.
- Put semi-sweet chocolate into another glass dish and microwave for 30 seconds. That should be enough to melt this small amount, stirring until smooth.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Spread the white chocolate peanut butter mixture into the bottom of the pan. Drizzle the semi-sweet chocolate on top and then run a knife through the batter to create the swirls. *You can leave out the semi-sweet layer for just peanut butter fudge, but we love the added flavor and beautiful swirls!
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until solid. Use a knife that's been run under hot water to cut it easily and enjoy! Store in fridge or freezer.
SUBSTITUTIONS: You can use any nut butter or sun butter that works for you instead of the peanut butter.