This healthy twist on a summer classic has been a big hit in our home. My boys don’t like cauliflower (sadly), but haven’t even detected the cauliflower in these. I know it sounds like a terrible combination to put veggies in a popsicle, but TRUST. These are creamy, easy, 6-ingredient treats will be something both you and your kiddo can get behind. Sweetened only by honey, full of healthy fats, and the cauliflower, they are a snack that will actually satiate as well. They are based on my Paleo Pudding and Fruit Dip, just with a little more honey.
I get a lot of questions about what popsicle mold we use. I got tired of the ones with plastic sticks, as we inevitably lost them. I got this silicone popsicle mold from Amazon and love that it uses regular popsicle sticks that we wash and reuse (then recycle if they get to hammered) but also can replace. It also cleans up really easily.
Dive into these Paleo Fudgesicles STAT.
Paleo Fudgesicles with Hidden Veggies
- 2 cups steamed riced cauliflower measure after steaming, about 2.5 cups fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup nut or sun butter
- 1/2 cup honey*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 15 oz can coconut cream** use only the solid cream, no liquid
- In a blender, combine all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a popsicle mold and freeze until solid (time will vary greatly depending on size of popsicles)