I am not a big fan of pumpkin spice. There, I said it. This creamy pumpkin pie spice ice cream will win you over though! It has enough pumpkin pie spice flavor to be a new favorite for pumpkin lovers but not so much that it’s overwhelming. EASY to make with 10 minutes prep.
Gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free and only sweetened by honey (not nut-free, please forgive the error in the above graphic!). A paleo dessert that checks all the boxes and we will never go back to store-bought ice cream with this super creamy, whole-food-based option.
Note: I was able to find the Pumpkin Pie Spice nutpods locally, but you can also find it on Amazon here. Or you can use another dairy-free pumpkin creamer that works for you!
Paleo Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Maker
- 1 cup coconut cream see notes
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Spice nutpods creamer
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. See notes on coconut cream. Blend at a low speed, as high speeds will overmix it and make it chunky, which cannot be fixed. On my Vitamix, I blend at level 3. This liquid should be smooth and combined
- Pour combined liquid into the ice cream maker. Mix in ice cream maker until thick. Total churn time in my ice cream maker is 15 minutes, but this will vary by ice cream maker. At 15 minutes, it it soft-serve texture, which we love! If you want it more firm, freeze in freezer for up to 30 minutes more.
- Serve right out of ice cream maker or freezer and enjoy! If it has been in the freezer for longer than an hour, it might need to thaw before scooping.