Pesto Chicken Burgers
These Whole30, Keto, Paleo 3-ingredient burgers are a simple yet different and a perfect way to get a full flavored protein on the table. These go great on the grill but also can be cooked on the stove if grilling isn’t your scene. Can use ground chicken or turkey, depending on what’s available and in your price range. Don’t skimp on the sauce and try not to lick your plate!
Pesto Chicken Burger
- 1 lb ground chicken (can also use ground turkey)
- salt (I highly recommend garlic salt)
Pesto Mayo (divided)
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 3 tablespoons pesto
- In a medium bowl, combine ground chicken with 1/4 cup of the pesto mayo.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and scoop out ground chicken mixture onto parchment, smoothing to form burgers. I like to make 1/4 pound burgers, so I divide this mixture into 4 even sized burgers.
- Place tray in freezer for 1 hour (don't skip this step, these are a more wet burger and these won't work unless they are frozen!).
- Once frozen, cook on grill or stove at a medium heat, sprinkling with salt and pepper. Cooking until brown on both sides.
- When serving, generously top with the remaining 1/4 cup pesto mayo.