Paleo, Keto, Dairy-free, Gluten-free. An EASY way to rock the fall pumpkin spice trend with only 3 ingredients. Pumpkin spice, but make it Whole30!
Roasted pumpkin spice nuts is everything fall wrapped up in some salty goodness. I don’t love pumpkin, but the flavor of these are just right and perfect for your fall events like a Halloween Party or Thanksgiving to balance out the sweets. Though you might want to make a double batch, so you don’t devour them all before the event! Use whatever odds and ends of seeds or nuts you ahve on hand, or make it super simply by using an unroasted nut mix. With only 5 minutes prep, this is an easy way spice up your nuts!
Pumpkin Spice (or Cinnamon) Roasted Nuts
- 2 cups raw mixed nuts unsalted, not roasted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 250. Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Place nuts in a medium bowl and toss with oil. Once covered, toss with spice and salt.
- Spread spiced nuts in a single layer on parchment. Bake for 1 hour.
- Enjoy warm or cooled, store in sealed container. Great for fall events and gatherings!