Meet the 30-minute one-pot dinner solution that my kids love! It’s nice those meals that your kids look forward to and this hearty, almost chili-like soup is one of them. It’s gluten-free and dairy-free, and leave out the beans to make it Whole30, Paleo and Keto. My kids have not even *noticed* this one has cauliflower rice in it – blends right into the texture and flavor #momwin. Works great both on the stove or in an instant pot. A family favorite, we usually double it and enjoy the leftovers or freeze it (it freezes great too)!
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 14.5 oz cans petite diced tomatoes can used ones with green chilies in them for a kick!
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- 1 15.5 oz can black beans optional, leave out for Whole30, Paleo or Keto
- 16 oz fresh or frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Toppings of choice Avocado, chopped cilantro, jalapenos, plantain or tortilla chips
Cook ground beef with chopped onion and garlic in a large pot or in your Instant Pot on sauté.
Add in all other ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes, stiring occasionally, or seal Instant Pot and cook on stew/soup setting for 20 minutes. We serve with plantain or tortilla chips, cilantro and avocado (no chips if on Whole30 or Keto).