All of my Mexican #whole30 #paleo #keto favorites – in a bowl! No tortilla needed, this delicious bowl checks all the protein/veggie/healthy fats favorites and is so flexible based on what you have on hand.
In a rush? You can use Trader Joe’s chipotle lime chicken burgers for the protein, store bought guac and pico, and Tessemaes habanero ranch for the dressing. If you’re on a Whole30, remember – no store bought plantain chips allowed, so leave them out or make your own at home.
Whole30 Burrito Bowl
- 2 medium chicken breasts, chopped into small pieces
- 1 batch taco seasoning
- Coconut oil
- 1 batch Spanish Cauliflower Rice
- 1 batch blender salsa
- Cilantro lime ranch
- Optional Plantain chips, fajita veggies
- Heat coconut oil in medium sauce pan over medium high heat.
- Add finely chopped chicken to coconut oil and sprinkle with taco seasoning. Cook until no longer pink in middle (about 10-12 minutes)
- If using fajita veggies, cook in the same pan as the chicken, to get some of that leftover seasoning. Add a bit of coconut oil if needed. Cook until tender.
- Build your bowl! I start with a cauliflower rice base, then add chicken, guac, salsa, fajita veggies (if I have them), and drizzle with cilantro ranch dressing.
- Optional - add plantain chips for a crunch (but keep in mind no store bought plantain chips allowed on Whole30 - make your own or skip!).
Find my recipes for these Whole30 ingredients here:
I needed to get dinner on the table quickly and I didn’t have much time. This recipe was so quick and easy to prepare. My family of six loved it and asked me to make it again. This recipe is definitely a keeper! Thank you!
I love that this got dinner on the table fast and was enjoyed! Thank you!
Made this for the first time tonight with the Mexican CF rice and cilantro ranch dressing.
ALL 8 of us devoured it!
Woot woot for the new family hit! Thank you!
Our family favorite!!! It’s requested often and even my toddlers love it!!