All of my Mexican #whole30 #paleo #keto favorites – in a bowl! No tortilla needed, this delicious bowl checks all the protein/veggie/healthy fats favorites and is so flexible based on what you have on hand.
In a rush? You can use Trader Joe’s chipotle lime chicken burgers for the protein, store bought guac and pico, and Tessemaes habanero ranch for the dressing. If you’re on a Whole30, remember – no store bought plantain chips allowed, so leave them out or make your own at home.
Whole30 Burrito Bowl
- 2 medium chicken breasts, chopped into small pieces
- 1 batch taco seasoning
- Coconut oil
- 1 batch Spanish Cauliflower Rice
- 1 batch blender salsa
- Cilantro lime ranch
- Optional Plantain chips, fajita veggies
- Heat coconut oil in medium sauce pan over medium high heat.
- Add finely chopped chicken to coconut oil and sprinkle with taco seasoning. Cook until no longer pink in middle (about 10-12 minutes)
- If using fajita veggies, cook in the same pan as the chicken, to get some of that leftover seasoning. Add a bit of coconut oil if needed. Cook until tender.
- Build your bowl! I start with a cauliflower rice base, then add chicken, guac, salsa, fajita veggies (if I have them), and drizzle with cilantro ranch dressing.
- Optional - add plantain chips for a crunch (but keep in mind no store bought plantain chips allowed on Whole30 - make your own or skip!).