This is a must-have sauce in our house at all times!
This Whole30 Cilantro Lime Ranch takes any Mexican dish to the next level! Pictured it is my new Cilantro Lime Chicken + Avocado Salsa leftovers turned salad! We also love it drizzled on tacos, taco salad, my tostones sliders, so many things!
It is finger licking good and comes together in 5-minutes. Stays good in the fridge for 2-3 weeks (depends on the expiration of your mayo). Your Taco Tuesday or Fajita Friday needs this!
Whole30 Cilantro Lime Ranch
- Blender or food processor
- 1 c. compliant mayo
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk adjust to desired thickness
- 2-3 cloves garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro
- Juice from half-full lime to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor (can also use an immersion blendeand blend until well combined.
- Store sealed in the fridge for up to 2 weeks (depending on the expiration date of the mayo used)