Whole30 Mexican Cauliflower Rice
- 1 head cauliflower riced, or 16oz bag of pre-riced cauliflower
- 3 T oil I use coconut, but olive oil or ghee can work too
- 1/2 c compliant chicken broth
- 1 t salt
- 1 T chili powder
- 1 t cumin
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- Half bunch cilantro finely chopped
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once heated, add the riced cauliflower
- Cook riced cauliflower in oil for 3-4 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and cover, simmering covered for 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and cooked into the rice.
- Remove from heat and stir in chopped cilantro.