These Whole30, Keto, Paleo, kid-friendly Mini Meatloaves are a great way to get more protein into your little ones. My kids were turned off by a meatloaf but loved these more individual sized ones! Protein can be a hard sell for kids and these make that more approachable. With only 10 ingredients you might already have, options for air fryer, they freeze great, and come together start to finish in 30 minutes, what’s not to love??
Whole30 Mini Meatloaves
- 1/2 cup ketchup make sure it's compliant and no sugar added if on Whole30
- 1 squirt mustard
- 2 tablespoons date paste*
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespooon coconut aminos
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound ground beef
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup, date paste, and mustard. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all other ingredients. Add 1/4 cup of the ketchup mixture to the meat mixture and stir till combined.
- Shape into mini meat loaves. For us, that looks like giant meatballs we cook in muffin tins, if cooking in oven. Size is totally individual and you can do more small meatballs if that works better for you. We do 12 mini meatloaves from this recipe.
- Cook in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes or airfryer for 15 minutes, cooking until no longer pink in the middle. For the last 5 minutes, cook topped with remaining ketchup mixture.
- This recipe also freezes great!