This fun simple Halloween punch is taken to the next level with the easy frozen hand that floats in it. It’s always a hit at our Halloween parties and dinners! The rest is a slushy drink that has lots of flavor with no added sugar.
Severed Hand Punch
- 5 cups frozen strawberries
- 24 ounces or 3 cups apple juice
- 4 cans compliant sparkling waters like Spindrift or LaCroix – we just used what we had, which was Orange Spindrift, but the flavor won’t really matter
- One plastic or latex glove
- The night before or morning of, fill the latex glove with water as full as you can. Seal the end (I used a small chip clip for this) and then lay flat in your freezer overnight.
- Just before the party, blend the strawberries and juice in the blender, blending until combined.
- Pour the slushy strawberry mixture into a punch bowl and add the 4 cans of sparkling water.
- Take the frozen glove out the freezer and cut away the glove to get your frozen “severed hand.” Place the large hand ice cube on top of the punch bowl. Serve immediately.
- Bonus points if you serve your punch with eyeballs (my kids got a huge kick out of that – we found them at both Walmart and Dollar Tree)!