This Whole30, Paleo, Keto, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and nut-free sheet pan meal feeds your family with only15 minutes prep and 20 minutes cook time. It’s a great simple, tasty solution on a busy day!
Put it in butter lettuce leaves for a Whole30 compatible option, GF tortillas, or in a Whole30 burrito bowl on top of my Cilantro Lime Caulirice. We love it with my 3-minute Blender Salsa + Homemade Guac.
Add this one to your meal plan now!
Whole30 Sheet Pan Fajitas
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3 fresh bell peppers I use one each of yellow, green, and red
- 1 large yellow or white onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking pan with parchment paper.
- Trim and cut chicken breast into thin bite-sized pieces.
- Seed and cut peppers into thin strips. Cut onion into thin strips as well, removing the onion ends and outer skin first.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken breast pieces, cut peppers and onions, and minced garlic. Toss with olive oil. Sprinkle with all seasoning except cilantro and stir until well combined.
- Pour combined chicken mixture onto prepared baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside and veggies are tender. Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
- Serve in butter lettuce leaves (Whole30), or GF tortillas. Also delicious in a burrito bowl (see notes).