These Whole30 Sheet Pan Fajitas are a favorite for a reason. EASY with only 15 minutes prep and 20 minutes cook time. They are Whole30, Paleo, Keto, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and nut-free. It’s a great simple, tasty weeknight dinner solution on a busy day!
How to Serve Them
Whole30 Sheet Pan Fajitas can be enjoyed so many ways! Put it in butter lettuce leaves for a Whole30 compatible option (pictured below). Additionally, another great Whole30 option is to enjoy it as a fajita salad on a bed of lettuce with salsa, guac, Cilantro Lime Caulirice, and Cilantro Lime Ranch. Or, serve it with cassava flour tortillas for a Paleo Fajita. I have a Cassava Flour tortilla recipe in my cookbook we enjoy. Or, Siete Foods has a cassava flour or almond flour Paleo Tortilla we find at our local Walmart. We love paired with my 3-minute Blender Salsa + Homemade Guac.
Why We Love Sheet Pan Meals
Sheet pan meals like these Whole30 Sheet Pan Fajitas are simple, minimal prep time and little clean up. It all gets prepped an put on a baking sheet and the oven does most of the work! A great quick set it and forget it meal when you only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table.
Plus, this meal freezes great! That makes it fantastic for meal prep. Store in a sealed container for up to 3 months.
Also, this one is kid-friendly and budget-friendly! It’s great to serve with lots of options for toppings and let the kids put it together as they would like.
Want more sheet pan meals? Our family loves my Garlic Chicken Sheet Pan meal with its delicious Garlic Ranch.
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast – We like to slice it into thin small pieces for more of a restaurant-style feel!
- Fresh Bell Peppers – I like the varied flavor and nutrients of using one yellow, one green, and one red bell pepper.
- Onion – A large white or yellow onion
- Minced Garlic – You can mince it fresh or buy a container in the produce section of minced garlic. Let’s be honest, that’s usually all I have time for, ha!
- Chili Powder
- Onion Powder
- Cilantro – Finely chopped, and option. But, I am always a fan of cilantro!
Whole30 Sheet Pan Fajitas
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3 fresh bell peppers I use one each of yellow, green, and red
- 1 large yellow or white onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking pan with parchment paper.
- Trim and cut chicken breast into thin bite-sized pieces.
- Seed and cut peppers into thin strips. Cut onion into thin strips as well, removing the onion ends and outer skin first.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken breast pieces, cut peppers and onions, and minced garlic. Toss with olive oil. Sprinkle with all seasoning except cilantro and stir until well combined.
- Pour combined chicken mixture onto prepared baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside and veggies are tender. Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
- Serve in butter lettuce leaves (Whole30), or GF tortillas. Also delicious in a burrito bowl (see notes).
So good! Easy and great meal prep for the week. Thanks!
Thrilled it was an easy, delicious win!
Trying the Whole30 for the first time and this recipe was so easy and delicious thank you for an easy dinner!
Made this tonight for dinner!! So quick and super easy!!! We all loved it! I ate it in a bowl and my husband put it on a tortilla!
I adore how EASY this one is! I’m glad your family enjoyed it!
Made this tonight for dinner!! So quick and super easy!!! We all loved it! I ate it in a bowl and my husband put it on a tortilla! Can’t wait to try more recipes!! Next up the Chik Fil A chicken!
Can’t beat easy and delicious! 🤩. Hope you find more favorites and thank you for the review!
This was so good and easy to make. My family loved it! I will be making this part of my regular dinner rotations. Thank you!
Love an easy family win! WOOT that it’s going on the rotation – thank you!
So easy and super delish! I’m trying to be on the W30 train this month and recipes like this make it much simpler to stay the course. An extra bonus was that my fam loved it too!
I’m so happy that this was an easy Whole30 win that the family could enjoy too. Hooray and thanks for the review!
This is now in my regular meal rotation. This is so flavorful and easy to make. It’s one of my favorites! The family loves it too, which is a definite win.
I love it that this is going on the regular rotation – wahoo! And easy family wins are so fantastic. Thank you!
This recipe was fantastic! So easy and flavorful. I made it for my meal prep for the week and started eating it immediately. Cleanup was easy. I will be making this again soon.
Sounds like a winner all around – easy, tasty, and quick clean up! Wahoo! Thank you.
I made this on a Sunday as my meal prep for the week. Well it smelled so good, I started eating it right away! Great flavor and so easy to make! Definitely will be making this again soon!!
I made this last night on a whim and it was so fast and easy to prepare! It tasted delicious and the mess to clean up was minimal. Thanks, Autumn, for another recipe to put on repeat at my house!
Love that this was a great easy, delicious last minute dinner option – we all need more of those! Thank you!
Super quick and easy recipe! Absolutely delicious and will be on repeat in my home.
Wahoo! It doesn’t get better than quick, easy, and delicious! I love that it will be on repeat for your family, thank you!
I just saw this on Instagram 2 days ago and couldn’t wait to make it. It did NOT disappoint! So delicious and my husband loved it, too! I love sheet pan meals. This was so easy to make, although I’m not sure where you got 15 minutes prep time. LOL, I know you would be faster than I, but I didn’t even come close to that!! But I will make it again (and again) anyway! Worth it!!
I’m so happy it was a hit for both you and your hubby! And lol, thanks for the feedback on the prep time, that’s always hard to make accurate for others. Thank you!
Made this tonight! It was so quick, and I appreciated how easy to clean up. Lots of flavor, we’ll make them again!
Well, that makes me so happy that this one was a hit in your home – thank you! <3