Whole30, Paleo, Keto, Gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, airfryer or oven, EASY.
These pecans are game-changing. I know, it’s just a roasted nut – but these are RIDICULOUS! Simple, just water, salt, and pecans, but we have a very hard time keeping them stocked in our house.
They are a fantastic snack add-on – full of healthy fats, not messy, and has that perfect salty + crunchy combo.
These were a big win with some of my nut-opposed kids to help convert them to loving nuts. And we package them up nicely and give them out at Christmas as teacher gifts. Yeah, they are *that* good.
Do yourself a favor, go ahead and double these!
Perfect Pecan Roasting
- 1 pound pecans
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 1 1/2 quarts water
- Preheat oven to 275. Combine water and salt in a medium saucepan and place over high heat.
- Bring to a boil. Once boiling, remove from heat and add pecans.
- Stir pecans in salted water for 4 minutes. Drain.
- Place on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 90 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from oven and enjoy hot or cold...just don't burn your tongue! ; )